More Pets Go Missing on Independence Day Than Any Other Day
Here are a few tips to provide a safe Fourth of July for your pack family!
- Take your dog for a long walk before the festivities begin. This will allow them to potty during the quiet, peaceful time and tire them out.
- Make sure your dog is wearing an ID collar with your current contact info. We also suggest microchipping your dog.
- Leave your dog at home with all the windows securely closed & draw the shades. Check that your gates and doors are secure – including dog doors.
- Turn on some calming music to drown out the noise from fireworks.
- Keep your dog occupied with toys or a frozen treat Kong.